The PADI Search and Recovery Course...
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost "treasure"? The PADI Search and Recovery specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large, or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
Find lost items and lift them to the surface. It's fun to use the lift bag. Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, one day, you might just loose something in the water!
As a Search and Recovery Diver, you'll know how to search for and recover it.
What You Learn
- Search and Recovery dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small items using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visability search techniques
- Training (4 Open Water Dives)
- Search and Recovery manual
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Complete a Continuing Education Administration Document.
- If you answer yes to any questions on the Medical statement, you must complete a PADI Medical form and a GP must sign page 2 of the document.
- Admission fees to dive site
- Air £12 for the whole weekend
London Scuba does not provide the Search & Recovery course referred to on this website. These Search & Recovery courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book a Search & Recovery course with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba. By using the link below you will be re-directed to Gatwick Scuba.
For dates, prices and availability call 01342 837837