Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider.
Breathe easy—knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Being the best buddy you can be means being prepared – especially in a time of need.
You learn how to
- Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Properly setup equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
- London Scuba, Lingfield
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff.
- You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
London Scuba does not provide the O2 Provider course referred to on this website. These O2 Provider courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book a O2 Provider course with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba. By using the link below you will be re-directed to Gatwick Scuba.
For dates, prices and availability call 01342 837837