Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The Equipment Specialty course is designed to:
- Develop the students practical knowledge of thr theory, principles and operation of diving equipment
- Enable the student to perform routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures
- Enable the student to store equipment properly
- Provide students with simple sugestions for comfortable equipment configurations
- Introduce students to new equipment
- London Scuba, Lingfield
- Training Equipment
- Junior Scuba Diver or equivalent
- To develop a further understanding of equipment and to provide a future reference for equipment and other diving related topics we recommend you purchase the Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving. This can be pre ordered for collection on your course for an offer price of £29.
London Scuba does not provide the Equipment Specialist course referred to on this website. These Equipment Specialist courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book a Equipment Specialist course with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba. By using the link below you will be re-directed to Gatwick Scuba.
For dates, prices and availability call 01342 837837