At the end of the course your Referral Certificate (part of your Log Book) will be signed, this is valid for 12 months. You then have the choice of doing your Open Water qualifying dives here in the UK with us, or alternatively, go to any other PADI Dive Centre worldwide. This certificate is proof that you have completed all theory and pool work and are therefore eligible to undertake the four qualifying dives.
- All training
- Use of full equipment
- Air fills
- Minimum age
- Option A 10 years of age
- Option B 14 years of age
- Option C 10 years of age
- Swim 200 metres (no time limit)
- Float/Tread Water for 10 minutes
- Complete course pre-study (10-12hrs) read more
- Complete PADI Medical questionnaire read more
- Course cost - £295.00 - special offers from £105 currently available on selected dates.
- Required materials - £45 PADI Open water diver crewpack (elearning or tablet version are available if preferred)
There are three of ways of completing this course, options in summary are:
Option A - Instructor led course Over two full days.
- A more relaxed, easy going course spreading theory & pool sessions over two days.
- This course is ideally suited for Children, Families and students who are not as confident in the water.
- All pool skills, instructor led presentations and final exam are conducted over 2 full days.
Option B - Self study course. Over one full day.
- A more flexible course for those with a busy schedule.
- This is an intensive course suitable for students that are very comfortable in the water.
- All pool skills and final exam are conducted over 1 day.
Option C - 1on 1 Self study course.
- 1 on 1 referral course can be scheduled to your timetable.
- 3 x 3hr sessions or over 1 full day.
- Includes PADI eLearning or Touch.
- Cost £350.
- Additional friends or family £165pp up to a max of 4