At the end of the course your Referral Certificate (part of your Log Book) will be signed, this is valid for 12 months. You then have the choice of doing your Open Water qualifying dives here in the UK with us, or alternatively, go to any other PADI Dive Centre worldwide. This certificate is proof that you have completed all theory and pool work and are therefore eligible to undertake the four qualifying dives.
- All training
- Use of full equipment
- Air fills
- Minimum age
- Option A 10 years of age
- Option B 14 years of age
- Option C 10 years of age
- Swim 200 metres (no time limit)
- Float/Tread Water for 10 minutes
- Complete PADI's E-Learning or Touch Learning pre-study and exam(10-12hrs) read more
- Complete PADI Medical questionnaire read more
- Course cost - RRP £295.00 - special offers from £105 currently available on selected dates.
- Required materials - £108 PADI Open water E-Learning (PC based) or Touch Learning (tablet/smartphone)
There are three of ways of completing this course, options in summary are:
Option A - Instructor led course over two full days.
- A more relaxed, easy going course spreading the pool sessions over two days.
- This course is ideally suited for Children, Families and students who are not as confident in the water.
- All pool skills are instructor led and conducted over 2 full days.
Option B - Instructor led over one full day.
- A more flexible course for those with a busy schedule.
- This is an intensive course suitable for students that are comfortable in the water.
- All pool skills are conducted over 1 day.
Option C - Private 1 on 1 course.
- 1 on 1 referral course can be scheduled to your timetable.
- 3 x 3hr sessions or over 1 full day.
- Cost £250.00 per person plus £108.00 for Open Water E-Learning or Touch Learning.