The four open water qualifying dives are your final step to becoming a qualified Open Water Diver.
Diving in UK waters can be slightly more challenging than other more tropical regions. Completing your dives in the UK will definitely allow you to gain a higher level of competence.
All Open Water Dives are conducted in Drysuits. Drysuits have water tight neck and wrist seals which stop water entering the suit. A thermal base-layer ensures you stay nice and warm, even in the cooler winter months!
Don't be cold... Be comfortable!
If it has been more than six months since completion of your referral course, you must complete a Refresher course.
- Wraysbury Lake
- Full Equipment
- PADI Certification
- Minimum age 12 (special arrangements available for 10 & 11 year olds)
- Certification as a PADI Open Water Referral student
Costs & Additional Costs
- £199 for all 4 dives* (discount of £39 if you have completed your referral course with us)
- Admission to dive site - £10 per day
- Air £12
- Please bring your Referral form (you will receive this on completion of your referral course) and your Divers log book to record your open water dives. These are available to buy if you do not already have one.
- Accommodation and transport are not included.
- Children aged 15 or younger may have to complete the dives in a wetsuit instead of a drysuit. This all depends on their sizes, which will be taken at the time of booking.
- *£39 discount is available for all London Scuba referral students - please use discount code LS32269 to take advantage of this.
- We reserve the right to conduct the dives in semi-dry wetsuits, should we not have your particular size available in a Drysuit. If using a Dry Suit, a confined water (normally pool) orientation session is required (these take place at the dive centre between 19:00-22:00 on the Friday evening before your course or at Wraysbury for all midweek dates)
- London Scuba does not provide the open water courses referred to on this website. These open water courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (t/a Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book an open water course with Gatwick Scuba you may do so through this website, and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba.