At the end of the course your Referral Certificate (part of your Log Book) will be signed, this is valid for 12 months. You then have the choice of doing your Open Water qualifying dives here in the UK with us, or alternatively, go to any other PADI Dive Centre worldwide. This certificate is proof that you have completed all theory and pool work and are therefore eligible to undertake the four qualifying dives.
- All training
- Use of full equipment
- Air fills
- Your final certification (included with eLearning)
- There are no additional or hidden costs
- Minimum age 12 years of age (10-11yrs by special agreement)
- Swim 200 metres (no time limit)
- Float/Tread Water for 10 minutes
- Complete PADI's E-Learning or Touch Learning pre-study and exam(10-12hrs) read more
- Complete PADI Medical questionnaire read more
- Course cost - RRP £295.00 - special offers from £105 currently available on selected dates.
- Required materials - Our Price with a course £118.00 PADI Open water E-Learning (PC based) or Touch Learning (tablet/smartphone) PADI's price if purchased direct from PADI £141.60.
Course dates and availability please click below
Private courses are available
- 1 on 1 referral course can be scheduled to your timetable.
- 3 x 3hr sessions or over 1 full day.
- Cost £295.00 per person plus £118.00 for Open Water E-Learning or Touch Learning.