Open Water Referral - Option A Joining Instructions
Thank you for your booking. You will receive a confirmation email, which will confirm dates, timings and location.
The confirmation email also contains a link which will guide you back to this page.
Please read through the details below as there are a number of tasks which must be completed in advance of the course.
WHAT TO DO IN ADVANCE
- Please complete all the on-line in your E-Learning or Touch Learning system and complete the PADI Open Water Exam.
- Please download and complete the following forms:
- The medical form needs to be signed by a doctor if you answer YES to any of the questions. Please keep a 2nd copy of the medical form
WHAT TO BRING
- Completed forms: 1, 2 & 3
- Completed knowledge review and exam result sheet
- Towel & swimming costume
- Notebook & pen
- A Packed Lunch
- Sun cream
LOCATION, TIMINGS, PARKING & ACCESS
London Scuba is located beside
Rabys Barn is directly opposite the Blacksmiths Head Pub. Please ensure that you print off a map for London & Surrey Scuba Centre.
Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the course is due to start. Failure to arrive on time will prevent you from starting the course. We strongly recommend that you check public transport / travel arrangements in advance of your journey.
The course is scheduled to finish at the advertised time, however due to students learning at different speeds the course may over run.
- 10:00 - 18:00 (09:45 arrival)
Parking & Access:
- There is ample parking outside the pool. The pool entrance is through the big black wooden gates. If you have any problems then please call 01444 891402 or 07879 615545
Failure to complete any of the requested tasks above may prevent you from starting the course. Booking terms and conditions