- Address: Gatwick Scuba Pool Adj, Rabys Barn Newchapel Road, Lingfield, RH7 6LE
- Driving From junction 6 on the M25 head south on the A22 After 7 miles at the roundabout with the B2028, turn left onto the B2028 Rabys Barn is 200 yards on the right after the roundabout, opposite the Blacksmiths Head (pub) on the left
- Trains leave every 30 minutes from London Victoria & London Bridge. Trains also run from Clapham Junction the journey time is 35mins. Take the East Grinstead train. We recommend pre booking taxis from Lingfield station to take you the 2 miles to Rabys Barn.
If you are travelling far or just fancy a night away we can recommend the following BBs nr the Dive centre
- Blacksmiths Head - Tel Catherine on 01342 833697
- Stanton Hall Farm - Tel Vanessa on 01342 832401
- The Woodcock Inn Hotel - Tel - 01342 325 325
- Premier Travel Inn - Tel - 08701 977 088
- 01342 835835 - £5 from Lingfield Station to London Scuba - Quote London Scuba upon booking
Doctor (specialising in diving medicine)
- DAN Annual Dive Medical Cover Tel - 0870 8728888
- Post Office Travel Insurance Tel - 0800 294 2292
- Westfield Dive Travel Insurance Tel - 01483 880086
- Divemaster Dive Travel Insurance Tel - 01702 476902
International Association for Handicapped Divers
London Scuba is committed to making Scuba Diving available to everyone. We highly recommend courses in association with the International Association for Handicapped Divers (IAHD). The IAHD is a diving association, which has focused upon providing the means for those with physical disabilities who wish to become scuba divers.
Referral Form Clarification
Occasionally we receive requests from other PADI centres asking for the referral form to be completed in full. As per the email from PADI below and the linked PADI training bulletin you can see that this is not a requirement and is therefore not necessary.
I can confirm that, when one instructor conducts all aspects of the knowledge development, confined water or open water sections of an Open Water Diver course, they do not need to sign off each individual segment of the training. Instead, a single signature on the training record below the relevant section is sufficient as proof of the training that has been completed. This signature can also be accepted by an instructor receiving a referral student. This standard is referenced in several training bulletins, the most recent of which is attached.
With best regards
Training and Instructor Development
PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa
The Way the World Learns to Dive®