The Red Sea is world renowned for the unparalleled quality and quantity of diving. The legendary Jacques Cousteau once said "The Red Sea is a Myriad of life and colours, some of the happiest times of my life have been spent there"
Only a short 4h-45mins from the UK, it is no wonder the Red Sea is such a popular dive destination. Air temp varies from 23-35degrees water temp 21-28degrees.
Conditions in the Red Sea have created a one of a kind marine environment boasting a bio diversity that rivals any other in the world. Warm water, astounding visibility, dramatic drop offs and a vast array of 19th and 20th century wrecks just add to the appeal. Couple this with Egypt's fascinating history, friendly culture and sunny climate and it becomes evident why the Red Sea continues to be such a popular and well loved destination.
London Scuba has been organising holidays to the Red Sea for 18 years, for divers of all abilities. We welcome new and old into our club, with the main aim of getting people diving, thus passing on our passion to you and leaving you with great memorys for the rest of your lives! Wherever possible we also send an experienced London Scuba representative to guide the trip and to take care of all logistics, training courses & to ensure you have maximum enjoyment from your trip.
If you wish to embark on additional training on your holiday, maybe a new speciality or the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you can do so at a fraction of the normal cost. The various deals are trip specific, so please drop us an email to register your interest and we will let you know.
In our experience the best way to discover the RED SEA is by Liveaboard.....
Liveaboards are the platform for the ideal dive holiday. First class diving combined with a luxurious comfort, all served up in the relaxing atmosphere of sun and sea - what more could you ask for! And it is never too early to get into the liveaboard swing of things. Irrespective of your experience level, we have a liveaboard to suit you. All liveaboards are staffed by highly experienced instructors, who are on hand to share their wealth of local hints and tips. The professional guides and crew always work tirelessly to make sure your holiday is memorable for all the right reasons.
What's included in the price?
- Return flights - LGW-HRG
- 7 nights full board accomodation - all with en-suite facilities
- Tea, coffee, water soft drinks & snacks
- Tanks & Weights
- Unlimited diving 20-24 dives over the week
- A London Scuba Instructor to cater for all your needs!
- At least one expert dive guide
- FREE PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course available on all Northern Red Sea Wrecks & Reefs Liveaboards OR a FREE PADI Deep Diver Course if you are already an Advanced Open Water Diver.
- If you intend on diving, you must be a qualified PADI Open Water Diver Please click here for more information on obtaining this
What to take
- Full set of Scuba equipment excluding tanks and weights
- Shorts & T-Shits are the norm, a sweater for the evenings.
- Sun cream & after sun
- European travel adapter
- Water temperature ranges between 21-28 degrees
- 3mm - 7mm full length wetsuits are recommended, depending on time of year
- Air temperature ranges between 22 - 40 degrees
- Local currency is the Egyptian pound Although Euros, GBP & US Dollars are widely accepted
- Inoculations are not compulsory but consult your GP for further details
- If you answer YES to any of the questions on the medical form, you will need a doctors note stating that you're "fit to dive", current within the past 12 months
- Passports and Visas A full ten year passport is required Passports must be valid for at least 6 months Egyptian visas must be pre-paid and collected on arrival (£20)
- 2 hrs ahead of GMT
London Scuba does not organise the holidays referred to on this website. These holidays are organised by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book a Peak holiday with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba. By using the link below you will be re-directed to Gatwick Scuba.