If you want to practice your skills, try out new equipment, or just catch up with some dive buddy's, pool nights are a great way to stay up-to-date with your diving skills. After the pool session we pop over to the Blacksmiths Head opposite or if the weather is fine we have a BBQ at the centre. (£2.50 Per Head)
- London Scuba, Rabys Barn, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- For qualified divers it is an opportunity to spend time in the pool practicing your skills, testing and familiarising yourself with new equipment, meeting up with fellow divers or whatever you fancy!
- 1900 - 2100 - Pool Open 21.00 - 23:00 - Pub or BBQ at the centre.
- Use of full equipment
- Qualified Open Water Diver or above (you must bring your certification card)
Cost £25 (£15 if using your own equipment)
We run social evenings on a regular basis. These take place at the Blacksmith's Head during the winter months and at the dive centre during the summer months. This is an ideal opportunity to meet new divers, find out whats been happening in the diving world and pick your Instructors brains!
- Blacksmiths Head, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey (Opposite London Scuba) - November - February
- London Scuba, Newchapel Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE - March - October
- Social Evening
- 2100 - 2300
- BBQ at London Scuba £2.50 per person