The advanced course is designed to build upon the skills you learned in the PADI Open Water Course. There are five modules completed over two days which are designed to introduce you to several different aspects of diving. All dives are conducted in Dry Suits.
There are two compulsory core dives:
- Deep dive which will expand your knowledge and develop your understanding of Decompression Sickness & Nitrogen Narcosis Underwater
There are then 3 elective dives. A number of options are available depending on conditions and location of the course.Once you have successfully completed this course, you will be certified to dive to a depth of 30 meters (100 feet) and undertake such diving activities as you have learned on the course.
- Vobster Quay
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Full Equipment (including dry suit)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Complete a medical questionnaire, if you answer yes to any questions on the Medical form you must see a doctor prior to starting the course. A medical form is available to download, click here
- Read the Adventures in Diving Manual & complete 5 Knowledge Reviews
- Drysuit diver qualified or attend drysuit orientation
- Dive site entrance fee
- Air £18
- Accommodation & Travel
- Adventures in Diving manual - Available for £35.00 + (£3.95 P&P)
London Scuba does not provide the advanced open water course referred to on this website. These advanced open water courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book an advanced open water course with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba.